PioneerCare invites candidates to apply to become our next Human Resources Director. In this role, you would take a leadership role in creating and sustaining a dynamic, productive, and supportive work culture intent on securing the future of aging in our community.
As Human Resources Director, you would oversee and participate in:
- active recruitment, onboarding, and retention strategies;
- staff development and continuing education;
- quality assessment and assurance
- maintaining current knowledge of industry trends;
- understanding and communicating regulatory changes and related legislation and ensuring PioneerCare’s compliance;
- providing annual review of related policies, procedures, and practices;
- working with leadership in the annual review, preparation and administration of the organization's wage and benefits program;
- conducting exit interviews to determine reasons behind separations;
- consulting with legal counsel as needed on workforce related matters;
- supporting department coordinators in carrying out their workforce related responsibilities;
- recommending, evaluating and participating in staff development for the organization;
- maintaining an information resource platform that effectively serves the needs of staff and the organization;
- supervising human resources staff;
- participating on committees, special projects, and seeking additional responsibilities.
To qualify, candidates would have a bachelor’s degree in human resources and at least four years’ related experience or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience. The preferred candidate will have SHRM PHR or SPHR certification or the ability to become certified in the next nine months.
A comprehensive salary and benefit package includes generous employer contribution to health insurance plan, 401k retirement plan, paid time off, voluntary insurance benefits and more.
A full position description is available online at www.pioneercare.org/careers. If you visualize yourself in this important leadership role, please apply and upload your resume online by February 27, 2024 for consideration of this role.
PioneerCare is an equal opportunity provider and employer.